Connecting During Current Times
To our Customers, Partners, and Suppliers,
As most of you know, for the last two months our staff has been working non-stop from their homes to provide consistent service and support to meet client needs without skipping a beat. While we are far from an “all clear”, June marks the tentative reopening of the workplace for many of us.
With the easing of isolation restrictions, we welcome you back into our offices beginning June 1. We have made some changes to ensure everyone feels safe so together we can respectfully and effectively navigate the complexities of our “new normal” and do our best to stem the spread of COVID-19.
Here are some simple things we are implementing to help keep our workplace safe for all of us:
- We are doing more frequent cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces throughout the office.
- We are asking all employees to wear a face covering while they are in the office, especially during meetings and while using common areas. We respectfully ask that while visiting our facility you also wear a face covering.
- We ask that everyone be especially diligent about hand washing and using hand sanitizer. We will have hand sanitizer available for use throughout our facility. Please do not take offense if employees do not care to share a handshake with you; we have asked our staff to discontinue this practice indefinitely.
- We ask that everyone observe full social distancing with all parties in the office.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed to safely gather in individual offices, conference rooms, and communal areas while observing social distancing.
- We ask that whenever possible, we work together via phone or video conferencing to meet your needs.
- We have asked our staff to only travel when it is of a critical nature. If you do require our staff to travel, we ask that these protocols still be observed at your place of business to protect our associates.
Finally, THANK YOU for your patience, understanding, and cooperation – and welcome to the new business landscape. There will be difficulties yet to come but we remain open and ready to meet the challenge!
Kris Sexton, President and CEO